LGBT+ Pride Cross Stitch

Pattern Review: SonofaCrossStitch - Pride Tattoo PDF Pattern

I am back with some instant gratification cross stitch. This simple pattern is from SonofaCrossStitch and is the PDF Pride pattern


This is a really simple pattern that I bought as a stash buster. I had some 16 count aida purchased during a clearance sale and I used up some of my leftover threads from previous projects. The pattern does have suggested fabric and thread suggestions, should you wish to follow them. It is also available as a kit, which would make nice present. 


I have tried various finishing methods for my cross stitch, and decided on trying the felt backing method for a hoop, found in my Cross Stitcher Magazine. It is a neat method and prevents anything showing through from the back of the cross stitch project. 


The was a really fun quick project and the PDF pattern is very affordable. I am planning on buying a couple more as they will be excellent travel projects as well as stash busters. 

Happy Stitching!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update and New Patterns

Floral Tank Top