Cross Stitch Crazy

Pattern Review: Framecraft Handbag Mirror


My sewing mojo is still firmly in the gutter so I thought that this severely belated post about an instant gratification cross stitch project might make me feel better.

This was a lovely birthday present from some friends. It is a pocket mirror that comes with the patterns for every letter of the alphabet. You can currently purchase this online here. 



This was easy to complete and I did most of it on the train home to Bristol for Christmas. 

It was a great in between project as I started on my next large cross stitch project: Maia Fan Fair
This will take me an age but I am really enjoying it so far. This is what the finished project will hopefully look like!


Wish me luck! And also pray that my sewing mojo returns swiftly.

Happy Stitching

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LGBT+ Pride Cross Stitch

Update and New Patterns

Floral Tank Top