Floral Tank Top

Pattern Review: Kwik Sew 3844

I had a remnant from my recent make and decided to go with a bit of instant gratification. The pattern is Kwik Sew 3844.


For anyone that hasn't seen my previous versions of this pattern, I cut out size medium and made no changes. This ITY knit, picked up from a previous work trip to Boston, is a really stable knit which made this a delight to sew. 


I cut out the top one evening and then sewed it up one morning whilst watching the men's wheelchair Wimbledon finals. 


I am not  fan of Kwik Sew patterns in general. I don't have anything against them, I am just not drawn to the designs. That said, this is potentially my most sewn TNT pattern ever! 


Seeing as I have everything possible about this pattern, this is a short and sweet blog post. You can see my pattern review here

Next up is another TNT pattern. One that comes in second place in the TNT most sewn!

Happy Sewing

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LGBT+ Pride Cross Stitch

Update and New Patterns