Denim Mini!

Pattern Review - Vogue 1247 Skirt


I have needed a black miniskirt in my wardrobe for ages and this pattern fitted the bill. This pattern is actually easy, as some of you know sometimes an 'Easy' Vogue is far from it. I used a lightweight stretch denim purchased from Fabricland.


The skirt was completed one leisurely Monday afternoon/evening and came together very easily. I omitted the pockets and went without the waistband and just finished it with binding. I really like the shape of the skirt and I like the instructions to finish the inside seams with bias binding - I think it looks neat - it both senses of the word.

Inside View



You can see my review on Pattern Review here.

I currently have Simplicity 1872 on the sewing table. Hoping to finish this over the next week or so. I am still on a sewing high following my recent pattern and fabric purchases!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LGBT+ Pride Cross Stitch

Update and New Patterns

February Garment of the Month