It's a Wrap!

Pattern Review: New Look 6301


I am back with yet another wrap dress. This is my second iteration of New Look 6301. I can't get enough of wrap dresses. They are so comfortable and easy to wear. This will be number 4 on my blog! Here are the links to dress 1, dress 2 and dress 3


I don't have too much to add that I didn't blog about in my last wrap dress post. One thing that I did notice is that as this fabric has much more stretch I did find that the bodice is a tad larger than last time. However it is not noticeable with the busy print and still fits well. 


I knew that I would definitely be rotating this in the work wardrobe so I only removed 3 inches off the skirt hemline this time. This will be a transitional dress so I am looking forward to pairing this with tights and a black cardigan in the Autumn months. 


This fabric was purchased from Karstadt in Rosenheim outside of Munich in Germany. I was visiting a friend over New Year and popped in to check out their fabric. This print was on sale for €3.99 per metre. As soon as I purchased this I knew instantly that it would be wrap dress!


It's lovely to have one more TNT dress pattern in my stash. I am sure that there will be more versions to come!

You can see my Pattern Review here. 

Happy Sewing!

Comments

  1. Really cute dress. I love the print and it does fit you beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been very busy. Another lovely dress. This looks very versatile, something you could also wear in winter with tights and a cardigan on top.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LGBT+ Pride Cross Stitch

Update and New Patterns

Floral Tank Top